Information for plan members
Need premium information? Please contact your plan sponsor for assistance. Questions about copay amounts, formulary information or other details about your benefits?
Please contact Customer Service.
Managing your prescriptions online
Visit the OptumRx™ Mail Service Pharmacy website to order a new prescription or request refills and have them delivered right to your mailbox.
UnitedHealthcare® MedicareRx for Groups (PDP)
UnitedHealthcare® MedicareRx for Groups (PDP) is a Medicare prescription drug plan (Part D) that is offered by a plan sponsor such as an employer, union or association to their retirees.
The plan provides significant advantages for both plan sponsors and members.
Plans are insured through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or one of its affiliated companies, a Medicare-approved Part D sponsor. Enrollment in the plan depends on the plan's contract renewal with Medicare.
The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information contact the plan.
Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply.
Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, provider network, premium and/or co-payments/co-insurance may change on January 1 of each year.
- National pharmacy network with more than 65,000 pharmacies.
- National coverage available in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and the five U.S. territories.
- Convenient 90-day supply available at participating retail pharmacies and our Mail Service Pharmacy.
- Get your prescriptions for less-delivered right to your mailbox, from OptumRx™, your plan's Preferred Mail Service Pharmacy.
Plan sponsor benefits
- Choose from a range of standard and customized plans to meet business and retiree needs.
- Maintain coverage levels for your retirees.
- Meet ever-increasing administrative and compliance requirements.