UnitedHealthcare® MedicareRx for Groups (PDP)
UnitedHealthcare® MedicareRx for Groups (PDP) is a Medicare prescription drug plan (Part D) that is offered by a plan sponsor such as an employer, union or association to their retirees.
The plan provides significant advantages for both plan sponsors and members.
Plans are insured through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or one of its affiliated companies, a Medicare-approved Part D sponsor. Enrollment in the plan depends on the plan's contract renewal with Medicare.
The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information, contact the plan.
Limitations, co-pays, and restrictions may apply.
Formulary, pharmacy network, premium and/or co-pays/co-insurance may change on January 1 of each year.
What do members get?
- National pharmacy network with more than 65,000 pharmacies.
- National coverage available in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and the five U.S. territories.
- Convenient 90-day supply of prescription drugs available at participating retail pharmacies and our Mail Service Pharmacy.
- Prescriptions for less-delivered right to your mailbox, from OptumRx®, your plan's Preferred Mail Service Pharmacy.
What do plan sponsors get?
- Choice of a range of standard and customized plans to meet business and retiree needs.
- Help making it easier to maintain coverage levels for your retirees.
- Help making it easier to meet ever-increasing administrative and compliance requirements.