Information for plan members
Need premium information? Please contact your plan sponsor for assistance. Questions about copay amounts, formulary information or other details about your benefits?
Please contact Customer Service.
Managing your prescriptions online
Visit the OptumRx® Mail Service Pharmacy website to order a new prescription or request refills and have them delivered right to your mailbox.
UnitedHealthcare® MedicareRx for Groups (PDP)
OptumRx® mail service pharmacy
Make the most of your Pharmacy benefits today.
You could pay less for the same medications when you fill your prescriptions with OptumRx, your plan's Preferred Mail Service Pharmacy.
Our network mail service pharmacies give you the added convenience of getting your maintenance medications1 (Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, Tier 4 and Tier 5 drugs) delivered right to your mailbox. Depending on the plan you are enrolled in, you may even be able to save money on your copays. See the Pharmacy Directory for a list of network mail service pharmacies.
- No shipping charge for standard delivery to U.S. addresses, including U.S. territories.
- All medications are dispensed in clearly labeled containers and mailed in a confidential, tamper-evident package.
- Licensed pharmacists are available by phone to answer your questions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Completed orders for a new prescription should arrive within ten business days, completed refill orders should arrive in about seven business days.
- OptumRx is a national Mail Service Pharmacy founded and managed by pharmacists.
OptumRx™ Mail Service Pharmacy is one of our network mail service pharmacies. It's easy to get started. Learn more
1 Maintenance medications are typically those drugs you take on a regular basis for a chronic or long-term condition.
You are not required to use the plan's Preferred Mail Service Pharmacy to obtain a 90-day supply of your maintenance medications, but you may pay more out-of-pocket compared to using the Preferred Mail Service Pharmacy. Your prescriptions should arrive in about seven days from the date the completed order is received by the Mail Service Pharmacy. You will be contacted by the Preferred Mail Service Pharmacy if there will be an extended delay in the delivery of your medications.
OptumRx is an affiliate of UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company.